Saturday, May 19, 2012

Madison Waldorf School Reviews by Parents

google reviews

A Google User ‎ - a year ago
Lack of Education Unfortunately we are locked in on a contract which was my concern from the beginning. I have a 3 year old boy attending the school and everyday he asks me why can't I go to my old school? It's been 2 weeks I have not notice him learn one thing which is part of what is wrong in my opinion with the school. At his old school when he was only 2 every week he would learn a little more. I was most excited when he came home and said grace before dinner one night. Anyway I wish I could find something I liked about this new school because we are stuck with it for a year, but the room is pink and lacks any toys which I think my son would enjoy. The school has a mildewy old smell to it, there are strict hours to pick up and drop off. The play ground area lacks safety. I would not recommend the school to anyone who wants their kid to progress academically and think big.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may ask, "where are all the 5=Star reviews?" Well, the problem with those reviews is that many tend not to be too honest. I have included 4-star reviews that appear honest. Often, gushing reviews are placed by teachers and administrators - as some comments here indicate. "This school educates the whole child!!!" - 5 stars - by Anonymous... I say baloney! Notice, many of the reviewers have been misled by Waldorf and are still buying the PR, even after having been disappointed. Feel free to comment but understand the intent of this blog. Comments are no longer moderated.